Required Athletic Forms
Required Forms for ALL Athletic Participation
* Forms are required for ALL Athletic Participation (Grades 7-12)
* Drug Tests are required for Grades 8-12 only
NEW STUDENTS, CO-OP STUDENTS AND TRANSFER STUDENTS:
Student data is uploaded into our Rank One on or shortly before the first day of school.
New Students who enroll thereafter, will need to be uploaded manually and need to fill out the NEW STUDENT FORM.
Co-op Students from other schools that co-op with SPS for a particular sport (ie; Lonestar) will also need to be uploaded manually. To be uploaded manually, fill out the NEW STUDENT FORM and return to the Athletic Office prior to participating in a practice, contest or game.
Transfer Students will need to fill out at CHANGING SCHOOLS/ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION FORM.
RANK ONE INSTRUCTIONS:
Policy and Information tab has helpful information.
1. Click the link to go to RANK ONE website.
2. At the top right corner of the Home Page, click Fill Out Electronic Forms.
3. Select Oklahoma from the drop down menu.
4. Select Sapulpa Schools from the drop down menu.
5. Select Electronic Participation Forms at the top of the page.
6. Complete the following electronic forms:
a. OSSAA Eligibility Form
b. Emergency Information and Consent Form
c. Insurance and Transportation Release
d. Concussion and Impact Acknowledgment
e. Athletic Participation Form
f. Drug Testing Form
g. Student Cardiac Arrest Acknowledgement
7. Download and print both the Physical Form under the "Download and Print" tab. Complete and turn into the Athletic Office.
a. Drug tests and Physicals may be complete in May during our annual Testing Day. Check website for specific details as the time/date draws near.
b. Students who miss the May exams must complete the physical and drug test on their own. Students may bring $15 to the Athletic Office and go to DATL in Tulsa for drug testing, 2626 S. Sheridan, (918) 664-3285.